On November 22, Gurney’s Newport is launching multi-sensory and themed igloos for the winter season.
The themes include Winter Wonderland, Tropical Oasis, and Fortune Teller. Each theme showcases a multi-sensory experience reflected through the cocktails (Gurney’s is offering an expanded winter cocktail list), design, activities, music, and more.
- Dates Available: November 22, 2019 – February 29, 2020
- Availability: Reservations available Thursday – Sunday.
- Pricing: Igloos – $25/person which will all go to Big Brothers & Big Sisters.
This story has been updated to reflect new and updated information provided by Gurney’s on November 26th.
For inquiries or reservations, call 401.851.3325 or email email@example.com
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic