The City of Newport Recreation Department, along with the Boys and Girls Club of Newport County, are offering youth basketball programs for children ages Kindergarten through 8th grade. Those interested are encouraged to sign up today as the registration deadline is ending on Friday, November 22.
The In-House basketball league, for boys and girls, grade 3-8, will be held twice a week (mid-week practice and game on Saturday) beginning the mid-December.
Their youth basketball clinics, for Grades Kindergarten through 2nd grade, meet once a week on Fridays beginning in January.
For more information and to register online, please visit: www.cityofnewport.com/basketball
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free