Dartmouth topped Brown 29-23 in a tough tilt in a Rhode Island college football matchup.
The Big Green’s kept the advantage through the fourth quarter with a 15-7 scoring edge over the Bears.
The Bears had a 16-14 edge on the Big Green at the beginning of the fourth quarter.
Brown came from behind to grab the advantage 10-7 at halftime over Dartmouth.
The Bears started on steady ground by forging a 3-0 lead over the Big Green at the end of the first quarter.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup