No need for worry, Tolman’s defense took care of business on Friday, keying a 24-0 shutout of Chariho in Rhode Island high school football action on November 15.
The Tigers drew first blood by forging a 6-0 margin over the Chargers after the first quarter.
Tolman registered a 12-0 advantage at halftime over Chariho.
Both teams were scoreless in the fourth quarter.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf