In case you (somehow) hadn’t heard, Brick Alley Pub is pretty famous for their beer and wine dinners.
On November 15th, they are upping the game and hosting a combo of all things delicious and fun with their “Bourbon. Beer. Wine. Party.”
The event, which is scheduled for 6 pm to 8:30 pm on the second floor of Brick Alley Pub, will feature an exclusive list of bourbon, beer, and wine paired with over ten food stations and dessert (of course).
Tickets are $89 per person and includes tax and service fees. For those non-drinkers or designated drivers, you can enjoy the food portion of the event for $35.
Check out the complete menu below and order your tickets online today here.
For more info on Brick Alley Pub, visit www.brickalley.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits