In case you (somehow) hadn’t heard, Brick Alley Pub is pretty famous for their beer and wine dinners.
On November 15th, they are upping the game and hosting a combo of all things delicious and fun with their “Bourbon. Beer. Wine. Party.”
The event, which is scheduled for 6 pm to 8:30 pm on the second floor of Brick Alley Pub, will feature an exclusive list of bourbon, beer, and wine paired with over ten food stations and dessert (of course).
Tickets are $89 per person and includes tax and service fees. For those non-drinkers or designated drivers, you can enjoy the food portion of the event for $35.
Check out the complete menu below and order your tickets online today here.
For more info on Brick Alley Pub, visit www.brickalley.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf