If somehow you didn’t hear the news, the Middletown Grange at 499 East Main Road in Middletown (across from Frosty Freez) will soon become Plumby’s, Brick Alley Pub’s fast-casual burger concept.
Plumby’s opened on the second floor of Brick Alley Pub on August 17th, 2015, and on October 13th Brick Alley Pub for Plumby’s before moving Plumby’s to its new home.
Plumby’s concept upstairs at Brick Alley Pub has offered a relaxed dining experience where customers could order food, craft beer, drinks and wine at the bar and seat themselves in the second floor dining room. The menu featured ten to fifteen items, including some of Brick Alley’s most popular burgers, sandwiches and dishes.
Among the raffles, burgers, and great craft beer at this event, you’ll be among the first to hear about the plan for Plumby’s in Middletown from the Plumby’s team.
We have heard you loud and clear! More PLUMBY’S more often.
Since opening up PLUMBY’S at the top of Brick Alley, the feedback and support has been overwhelming. Which is why we are moving PLUMBY’S to its own location.
To celebrate the move, we are throwing one last hurrah for our burger bar down at Brick Alley. So join us next Sunday, October 13 from 11.30am-4pm as we host the official PLUMBY’S Moving Party.
Brick Alley Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout Release
To get the party started, we will be tapping our Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout, brewed up exclusively for us by our good friends at Grey Sail Brewing.
Last year we partnered up with 4 Roses Bourbon to bottle a proprietary Brick Alley bourbon offering. We then sent Grey Sail the barrel that was used for our bourbon. Come and taste the results for yourself on Sunday
Grey Sail Little Sister Release Party!
And to make the party even better, those same friends from Grey Sail Brewing will be joining us from 1-3pm as we host the release of their latest brew, Little Sister.
As part of the celebration, we will be donating $1 of every Grey Sail purchase to our Brick Alley Cares Foundation. Good beer paired with a good cause is a win-win for everyone
Moving Party Raffle
In addition, we will be holding three raffles the day of the party. You will receive one raffle ticket with every Grey Sail purchase.
The raffle prizes are:
- $100 Brick Alley Pub Gift Card + 2 Tickets to see the Big Lebowski at the Jane Pickens Theater on October 29. (These tickets are donated by our friends at What’sUpNewp )
- 2 Tickets to see the Boston Celtics vs. the Sacramento Kings on 11/25/19.
- 2 Tickets to our Bourbon, Beer & Wine Wine Party on 11/15/19.
Thank you all again for your support of Brick Alley and PLUMBY’S. We are excited to share in this celebration with you and look forward to the next chapters ahead!
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf