No quarter was granted as Bishop Hendricken blunted St Raphael’s plans 36-16 in a Rhode Island high school football matchup on October 12.
The first quarter gave the Hawks a 3-0 lead over the Saints.
Bishop Hendricken’s offense stomped on to a 20-3 lead over St Raphael at halftime.
The Hawks and the Saints were engaged in a gross affair at 26-10 as the fourth quarter started.
The Hawks hummed like a well-oiled machine through the final quarter, extending the lead with a 10-6 advantage in the frame.
This sports coverage is possible through the generous support of our members. To become a member for as little as $5 per month, follow this link.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record