Patrick Dennis Donnelly, 55, of Saunderstown, RI passed away on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at home. He was the husband of Karen J. (Linski) Donnelly.
Born in Newport, RI to Harry and Edith (Dowd) Donnelly on February 4, 1964. He attended Rogers High School and was employed as an electrician for the last 30 years.
Besides his wife, Patrick is survived by his mother Edith, his sisters, Kelly Keefe and Susan Donnelly and brother, Stephen Donnelly, nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father, Harry Donnelly.
A Celebration of Life will be held 2-4 pm on Sunday, September 15 at the O’Neill-Hayes Funeral Home, 465 Spring Street, Newport.
A reception will be held immediately following at the Hibernian Hall, 2 Wellington Ave, Newport until 7pm.
Burial will be Monday, September 16 at St. Columba Cemetery, 465 Brown’s Lane, Middletown at 11am.
Memorial donations may be made to the North Kingstown Animal Shelter, 395 Hamilton Allenton Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852.To send flowers to the family of Patrick Donnelly, please visit Tribute Store
This obituary originally appeared on O’Neill Hayes Funeral Home, visit it here https://oneillhayes.com/tribute/details/1323/Patrick-Donnelly/obituary.html#tribute-start
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island