The next Newport Restaurant Week (your chance to dine and drink your way throughout The-City-By-The-Sea) returns November 1-10, 2019.
According to Discover Newport, Newport Restaurant Week debuted in 2006 as an annual event to encourage both residents and visitors to Newport and Bristol counties to experience the vast culinary talent in our destination at an affordable price.
Newport Restaurant Week takes place every fall with dozens of restaurants in Newport and Bristol counties offering extraordinary two-course prix fixe lunches for $20, three-course prix fixe dinners for $35 and/or three-course premier prix fixe dinners for $50.
Visit Discover Newport’s website in October to see who will be participating in our Fall Restaurant Week, and their prix fixe menus.
Discover Newport announced in an industry news email today that they will return Newport Restaurant Week to an annual event in 2020, so there will not be a spring 2020 Restaurant Week but there will be a fall (November 6-15, 2020) event.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author