Friends, family, and loved ones are planning a fundraiser this month to raise money for Carrigan Nelson of Portsmouth. Funds will help pay for coasts associated with her medical care in her fight against Osteosarcoma – a rare bone cancer.
Facebook Event Details
Monday, September 9th from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm at Elks Club Newport
Please join us for a sunflower???? themed Fundraiser to assist with costs associated with Carrigan Nelson’s care in her battle with Osteosarcoma – a rare bone cancer.????Food, Live Music w/local talent, Silent Auction and Raffles, Kids Crafts and more! Paint a Sunflower painting with Artist and Author Rebecca Killian of Mermaid Masterpieces.???? Carrigan is hoping to be well enough to attend and perform! ????
Tickets at the door:
Suggested Donation: $15pp
$10pp Student Rate
At the event – Carrigan is accepting donations of new stuffed animals and new fleece blankets and small arts and craft kits for pediatric chemo patients at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in memory of her guardian angels????Hannah Wertens and
Please contact email@example.com for.more info or to donate raffle or silent auction items or volunteer. Thank you!
Know of a neighbor in need? Email details, information, and/or contact to Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author