Ever wanted to picnic and enjoy live music while being surrounded by cattle? Well if it has been on your bucket list, you’re in luck! If it hasn’t been something that you’ve ever considered, here’s why it’s worth checking out.
Cloverbud Ranch will launch Serenading The Cows, a cookout and concert series, at their farm on Jepson Lane in Porsmouth on Sunday, July 21st.
The series, which will take place every other Sunday afternoon at 4 pm, will include live music and their own Cloverbud Ranch grass-fed burgers, baked beans, and salads out in the pasture with the cattle.
Tickets cost $25 and includes a donation to Portsmouth High School music program. The event is BYOB.
“We will be providing instrument rentals for worthy kids whose families would struggle with the cost, Martin Beck, owner of Cloverbud Ranch, tells What’sUpNewp.
The series starts on Sunday July 21st with classic folk-rock favorites from Dan Lilley and the Scatman.
“Dan got his start playing saxophone at Portsmouth High School and is happy to give back to the community”, Beck says.
Beck says that at future dates they will welcome a classical string trio and Carribbean R&B. On what the cows think of the live music, “The love music”, Beck says.
Beck does ask those are interested in attending to RSVP so that they can plan for food requirements.
For more info and RSVP call (401) 230-4027 or email email@example.com or find Cloverbud Ranch on FB.
Follow Cloverbud Ranch on Facebook for updates.
More What’sUpNewp Content Related To This Topic
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport