Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of 165 Heidi Drive in Portsmouth today, the property reportedly sold for $1,396,085.
This transaction represents the second highest sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data maintained by Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
Sited on 1.35 waterfront acres adjacent to “The Glen”, this custom colonial has been meticulously maintained and designed to maximize the panoramic sunrise views over the Sakonnet Passage. Measuring 4,627 square feet, the home features four bedrooms, four and one half bathrooms, and ample outdoor spaces including a fabulous waterside deck.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2015 – June, 10, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From WUN
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network