For the 25th year, the New England sailing community will come together in support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at the 2019 Leukemia Cup Regatta.
Sailors fund-raise with their crew throughout the year and celebrate the culmination of their impact on Regatta Weekend, set to take place on June 7-8 at New York Yacht Club. Nationwide, over $66 million has been raised since the first Leukemia Cup in 1988.
Whether you plan to join the event on the water to sail, or simply would like to join in for the Friday evening cocktail party or Saturday afternoon BBQ, together the community can make an impact on the lives of patients and their families.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Rhode Island New England Chapter Area Director, Carla Mulhern, and Regatta Chair, Forrest Williams, joined The Rhode Show on WPRI on Monday with all the details!
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record