On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 10 am, Clean Ocean Access and Jamestown resident Ben Tuff will host an official announcement for the 23-mile solo swim around Jamestown scheduled for August 5, 2019. The launch event is open to the public.
- WHAT: Swim Jamestown
- WHO: Ben Tuff & Clean Ocean Access
- WHEN: Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 10 A.M.
- WHERE: SEAGLASS, 14 Racquet Road, Jamestown, RI 02835
For more info about Clean Ocean Access, visit www.cleanoceanaccess.org.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million