Anytime Fitness, the world’s largest and fastest-growing fitness club chain, is adding another franchise to Aquidneck Island.
After opening their Anytime Fitness – Middletown at 288 East Main Road, Anytime Fitness franchisee owners Troy and Jacquelin Wilkinson will open Anytime Fitness – Newport at 199 JT Connell Highway. The RK Newport Towne Center that Stop & Shop and Walmart also are located.
Anytime Fitness currently has more than 4,500 gyms serving 4,000,000 members in nearly 40 countries on six continents. Anytime Fitness offers 24/7 access to their gyms, as well as offering classes and personal training.
Memberships currently start at $37.99 per month for Anytime Fitness Middletown, according to their website.
Anytime Fitness – Newport is expected to open this August.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million
- Frank Prosnitz: My Jazz Festival’s Top Picks
- Gerry Goldstein: Word horseplay draws some pun-gent responses