Rhode Island Monthly has announced that they are proud to showcase their first annual Professional Excellence in Law honorees.
The following lawyers from Middletown, Newport and North Kingstown were named recipients of a Professional Excellence in Law Award:
- Desautel, Marisa A., Environmental and Land Use, Desautel Law, Newport RI
- Garside, Kristy, Adoption Marital and Family Law, The Law Offices of Howe & Garside, LTD., Newport RI
- Hagan, Kevin, Criminal Defense, Kevin O. Hagan, Esq., Newport RI
- Hein, Craig James, Criminal Defense, Craig Hein Law, Newport RI
- Howe, Jeremy W., Arbitration and Mediation, The Law Offices of Howe & Garside, LTD., Newport RI
- Offenberg, Cristina Mccabe, Real Estate, Silva, Thomas, Martland & Offenberg, LTD., Middletown RI
- Wiens, Elizabeth A., Labor and Employment, Gursky|Wiens Attorneys at Law, LTD., North Kingstown RI
The Professional Excellence Series from Rhode Island Monthly showcases the top professionals in a variety of fields, including law. These professionals are nominated and chosen on criteria ranging from peer reviews, feedback from professionals in related fields, professional standing and other data. The survey was conducted by a nationally recognized data collection company.
Here we have highlighted your local winners, but to see the entire list of honorees please visit https://www.rimonthly.com/professional-excellence/professional-excellence-in-the-law/