Becca Rose will hold its Grand “Anchoring” (opening) in Newport on Friday, June 7th from 12pm to 8pm at their new location on 491 Thames Street.
According to Becca Rose, their store is “a haven of Self-Love and provides the highest quality of tools for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual support and healing, including online awareness training programs”.
Becca Rose’s flagship store is located at the Olde Mistick Village in Mystic, Connecticut. Owner Becky Mashuta has been there for 9 years, and is beyond thrilled to bring Becca Rose’s mission of empowering others in their evolution of Self-Love to the town of Newport.
They are excited to provide the Newport community with all-natural remedies for eczema, psoriasis, colds & flu, allergies, insomnia, fatigue, migraines, digestion, stress, anxiety, depression, ADD/ADHD, arthritis, aches & pains, PMS & menopause, and weight loss.
At the opening, Becca Rose will provide delicious food, special giveaways, and the celebration of new beginnings! We enthusiastically welcome residents of Newport and fellow shop owners to come visit our Grand “Anchoring” and join us in a day of anchoring into Self-Love and natural wellness.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts