Audrain Automobile Museum announced today that critically acclaimed, multi-award winning, platinum-selling singer-songwriter, John Legend, will take the stage at the International Tennis Hall of Fame as part of Audrain’s Newport Concours & Motor Week on Friday, October 4th.
Audrain’s Newport Concours & Motor Week will be a “celebration of the history of sportsmanship and motoring in Newport, Rhode Island” and is scheduled for October 3 – 6, 2019.
“Legend’s work has garnered him ten Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Tony Award among many others. Having one of the most talented and versatile artists in entertainment today, this highly anticipated concert will be a sure sell-out event and the first of its kind to ever come to Newport, RI,” the announcement and website for the concert states.
The night will start with a private VIP reception before the 4,500 seat stadium fills up with fans and enthusiasts a like.
Ticket prices will range from $250 to $1,500. Members of the Audrain Automobile Museum and Corporate Sponsors, will receive 10% off their ticket (up to 2 tickets) or box until May 1st. Boxes will consist of 6 or 8 seats and will have food and drink service. If you are not a member and would like to receive the 10% discount, we will allow you to purchase a membership at time of ticket purchase.
Tickets are scheduled to go on sale at April 17th at 11:59 pm.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million