Stop by for some great food, live music from Newport RI Ancient Order of Hibernian’s Pipes and Drums, AOH Men’s Singers, Sean Rivers Music, Brian Twohey Music, a new beer release from Ragged Island Brewing, and more.
Ragged Island Brewing Company will be launching their brand new 5th Ward Dry Irish Stout at this event. They are happy to celebrate Irish History on St. Patrick’s Day weekend along the parade route.
Updated Schedule Of Events
3:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Live music with Brian Twohey Music
5 pm – Performance by AOH Men’s Singers
6 pm – Performance by Newport RI Ancient Order of Hibernian’s Pipes and Drums
8 pm to 12:30 am – Live music with Sean Rivers Music
Midtown will be serving Irish fare.
No cover. First-come-first served. Family friendly. 21+ after 9 pm
All performances take place in Midtown Oyster Bar’s first floor Tavern.
If you’d like to get involved as a sponsor, musician or organization; e-mail email@example.com or call 401-662-1653.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13