Newport Art Museum’s Art After Dark is back on Thursday, March 14 from 5 – 8 pm. Each Art After Dark has unique programming for the whole family. This event joins the ranks of the many events and educational programs the Museum currently offers in its galleries at 76 Bellevue Avenue, Newport. Admission to Art After Dark is free for Museum members and is a $10 suggested donation for non-members. Light refreshments and cash bar will be available. Art After Dark is supported by BankNewport, Matouk and Narragansett Brewery as well as donations to the Museum’s Annual Fund.
This month, Art After Dark will welcome Navy Band Northeast with a performance by the esteemed Brass Quintet. Performing a wide variety of musical styles from traditional and modern brass pieces, to Dixieland and patriotic marches, the Quintet is always a memorable musical event for all ages.
Admission to Art After Dark is free for Members, and a suggested $10 donation for non-Members. The concert is free, but due to limited space, advance reservations are highly recommended at newportartmuseum.org. Cash bar and light refreshments will be available.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen