The Kate Grana Music and Arts Association event at The Brick Alley Pub on April 5 has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Ticket purchasers will be contacted and given the opportunity for a refund or to put their donation towards dedicating a new theater chair.
As part of their Leave a Legacy campaign, the Kate Grana Music and Arts Association (KGMAA) has announced that they will be hosting a cocktail party fundraising event at Brick Alley Pub on Friday, April 5th from 6 to 9 pm.
Entitled “Renovation Celebration”, all proceeds from the event will go toward funding for renovations to the Portsmouth High School auditorium.
There will be delicious appetizers, a cash bar and great music by Slackwater String Band.
Tickets to this event are $40.00 and may be purchased at the door, through eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/renovation-celebration-tickets-57143546887 or by calling 401-924-2158.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free