Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter and we’ll keep you in the know of all that’s happening, new, and to do out there.
25,000+ subscribers wake up every morning to it!
Visitors to Hill Market Café, which is located adjacent to the hotel lobby, can expect freshly brewed coffee by Stumptown Coffee Roasters, handmade pastries, on-the-go bites and fresh pressed juices and smoothies, all made in-house.
On opening day, Hill Market Café will celebrate by offering a complimentary small coffee to its first 100 customers. For updates on when opening day will be, visit Hotel Viking’s Facebook Page or their website.
UPDATE – Hotel Viking has announced the official opening date for Hill Market Café is this Friday (3.15) at 7 a.m., with a special celebratory offer of complimentary coffee to its first 100 customers!
Also, to get into the St. Patty’s Day spirit, Hill Market Café will celebrate throughout the weekend by offering a variety of green pastry items and decorative coffee.
- Hill Market Coffee Bar – Offering Viking-inspired sizes of SMÀR (small) and MEIRI (large), Hill Market’s Stumptown Coffee Roasters coffee bar features classic sips from Café Lattes and Espressos to Hot Chocolates and Teas.
- Hill Market Sweets – Bakery items – such as croissants, macaroons, rotating pastry of the day and more – are prepared in house and sourced with local, fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Hill Market Savory – Available from 7am to 11am, morning specialties such as The Classic (egg, bacon or sausage, and cheddar on English muffin),Health Kick (egg white, spinach, tomato & swiss on a croissant), assorted bagels and European Toast (with rosemary ham and swiss cheese) are on the menu.
- Hill Market Smoothie Bar – Smoothies are prepared to order, with dynamic flavors like The Viking with acai berries, dates, almond milk, flax seeds and granola crunch, or coffee-based options such as The Vanderbilt with coffee, almond butter, banana, dark chocolate and Greek yogurt.
- GRAB & Go – On the run? Choose from freshly prepared seasonal salads, caprese sandwiches, turkey clubs, tuna wraps, parfaits & more.
Designed with a modern flare, Hill Market Café will be open Monday through Sunday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.