Visitors to Hill Market Café, which is located adjacent to the hotel lobby, can expect freshly brewed coffee by Stumptown Coffee Roasters, handmade pastries, on-the-go bites and fresh pressed juices and smoothies, all made in-house.
On opening day, Hill Market Café will celebrate by offering a complimentary small coffee to its first 100 customers. For updates on when opening day will be, visit Hotel Viking’s Facebook Page or their website.
UPDATE – Hotel Viking has announced the official opening date for Hill Market Café is this Friday (3.15) at 7 a.m., with a special celebratory offer of complimentary coffee to its first 100 customers!
Also, to get into the St. Patty’s Day spirit, Hill Market Café will celebrate throughout the weekend by offering a variety of green pastry items and decorative coffee.
- Hill Market Coffee Bar – Offering Viking-inspired sizes of SMÀR (small) and MEIRI (large), Hill Market’s Stumptown Coffee Roasters coffee bar features classic sips from Café Lattes and Espressos to Hot Chocolates and Teas.
- Hill Market Sweets – Bakery items – such as croissants, macaroons, rotating pastry of the day and more – are prepared in house and sourced with local, fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Hill Market Savory – Available from 7am to 11am, morning specialties such as The Classic (egg, bacon or sausage, and cheddar on English muffin),Health Kick (egg white, spinach, tomato & swiss on a croissant), assorted bagels and European Toast (with rosemary ham and swiss cheese) are on the menu.
- Hill Market Smoothie Bar – Smoothies are prepared to order, with dynamic flavors like The Viking with acai berries, dates, almond milk, flax seeds and granola crunch, or coffee-based options such as The Vanderbilt with coffee, almond butter, banana, dark chocolate and Greek yogurt.
- GRAB & Go – On the run? Choose from freshly prepared seasonal salads, caprese sandwiches, turkey clubs, tuna wraps, parfaits & more.
Designed with a modern flare, Hill Market Café will be open Monday through Sunday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health