Archetype Pizza Company has abruptly closed after being evicted this week from their location at 372-380 Thames Street.
Archetype Pizza, operated by Newport Rock LLC, opened in the spring of 2018, just a few short months after Via Via was evicted from the property for a judgement of $88,000.
According to documents on the door of the restaurant, a judgement of $19,000 has been filed against Archetype Pizza Company.
The following Writ Of Execution – Trespass and Eviction was posted on the front door of the Lower Thames Street Property this week.
Archetype Pizza has not responded to requests for comment from What’sUpNewp.
This story is developing and will be updated as new information, comments are received.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch