Archetype Pizza Company has abruptly closed after being evicted this week from their location at 372-380 Thames Street.
Archetype Pizza, operated by Newport Rock LLC, opened in the spring of 2018, just a few short months after Via Via was evicted from the property for a judgement of $88,000.
According to documents on the door of the restaurant, a judgement of $19,000 has been filed against Archetype Pizza Company.
The following Writ Of Execution – Trespass and Eviction was posted on the front door of the Lower Thames Street Property this week.
Archetype Pizza has not responded to requests for comment from What’sUpNewp.
This story is developing and will be updated as new information, comments are received.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13