Here are the latest travel advisories and road restrictions from Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) and Rhode Island Turnpike & Bridge Authority (RITBA).
Travel Advisories from RIDOT (Feb. 9 – 15)
|Little Compton: Rte. 77 North and South, from Meetinghouse Lane to Windmill Hill Rd., alternating one-way traffic in a moving operation for tree and brush cutting, Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
Middletown: Rte. 138A (Aquidneck Ave.) at Green End Ave., alternating lane closures for traffic signal work, Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tiverton: Rte. 179 East and West, from Main Rd. to Stone Church Rd., alternating one-way traffic in a moving operation for drainage work, Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Portsmouth/Tiverton: Rte. 24 North and South, from West Main Rd. in Portsmouth to Fish Rd. in Tiverton, lane and shoulder closures in a moving operation for survey work, Mon.-Wed. from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For statewide travel advisories this week from RIDOT, visit here.
Travel Advisories from RITBA (2/10 – 2/16)
Newport Claiborne Pell Bridge: There are currently no Lane Closures on the Newport Claiborne Pell Bridge.
Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge: There are currently no Lane Closures on the Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge.
Route 138 Connector: There are currently no Lane Closures on the Route 138 Connector.
Mount Hope Bridge: There are currently no Lane Closures on the Mount Hope Bridge.
Sakonnet River Bridge: There are currently no Lane Closures on the Sakonnet River Bridge
For more travel advisories and construction restrictions from RITBA, visit here.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free