The City of Newport released the Newport Harbor Mooring Ordinance Study on Tuesday.
According to the report, this study was conducted by Performance Research on behalf of the Newport Waterfront Commission in order to collect additional public feedback on the recently proposed Harbor Ordinance Changes.
Invitations to links for the online survey were distributed by the Newport Harbor Master to both current mooring permit holders and those on the mooring waiting list, according to the report. Additional outreach was made by the Newport Maritime Alliance and to those who attended a public session on the Ordinance Changes on January 7th. The survey was open to all interested individuals.
The report can also be downloaded and viewed here.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend