On Thursday January 24, 2019 at Pell Elementary from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm the Newport Waterfront Commission invites the community to a second public hearing of the proposed updates to the harbor ordinance.
The Newport Waterfront Commission has taken questions and comments into consideration and have further updated the proposed ordinances. They will be reading the new updates and taking public questions and comments.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16