Continuing their commitment to wellness, Gurney’s Resorts has debuted “Wellness Retreats,” a brand new fitness-focused program each month, offering hotel guests the opportunity to stick to their routine with wellness top of mind.
Presenting a curated weekend in partnership with the experientially-driven wellness and travel design firm, The Wellth Collective, the Wellness Retreats will run monthly from November to April, and will feature a three-day scheduled itinerary including programming such as intention setting, mindfulness, ayurveda workshops and more. The retreats will also include group dinners with healthy dish options like Grilled Black Sea Bass with forbidden rice or Akaushi Wagyu with Provencal artichokes, for a quick meal on the go, Chef will be creating nutritional, wellness-inspired smoothies using Lifeway Kefir that aim to reduce anxiety and stress.
Never miss a class you would have taken in the city, as Wellness Retreat guests can workout with the hottest names in fitness — Gurney’s Newport upcoming Wellness Retreats this January include:
January 25-27: TruFusion with Martin Hinton (Founder)
Spend the weekend with TruFusion at Gurney’s Newport for two days of movement and empowerment. TruFusion is an innovative fitness concept, attracting the likes of fitness enthusiasts,athletes, and celebrities alike including Alex Rodriquez and Jennifer Lopez. The weekend will include dinner at Scarpetta, healthy smoothie breaks, TruFusion classes, and more.
Individual classes also available for purchase. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
More information here – https://truretreat.splashthat.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island on Wednesday
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits
- Pell Bridge to transition to all-electronic tolling on October 27
- The Reef set to host inaugural Savor Newport Wine and Food Fest
- RI Hospitality Association’s 18th Annual Economic Outlook Breakfast predicts continued recovery in 2022
- Obituary: Peter J. O’Connell
- Concert Recap and Photos: George Thorogood at Indian Ranch (September 19, 2021)
- Obituary: Arthur Bennett Shattuck