The office of the City Manager has announced that Newport City Hall will be closed on Wednesday and that there will be no City Council Meeting on Wednesday night.
“Newport City Hall will be closed tomorrow (Wednesday, January 23, 2019) due to lack of heat. The City Council meeting scheduled for January 23rd has also been cancelled.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Office of the City Manager
Dated: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 “
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more