- Today – A chance of flurries after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight – A chance of flurries before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. East wind around 7 mph.
- Today –E winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less. A chance of flurries this afternoon.
- Tonight –E winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft. A chance of flurries in the evening.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 39.9F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:04 am and sunset will be at 4:16 pm.
- The first low tide was at 4:32 am and the next low tide will be at 5:13 pm. The only high tide of the day will be at 11:43 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 5 days, lighting is 27%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 2 pm – National Theatre Live: Antony & Cleopatra at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm to 8 pm -Ragged Island’s December Can Release
- 4 pm – Newport Historical Society’s Annual Meeting and Exhibit Opening
- 4 pm – Newport Gallery Night
- 4:30 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Santa is coming to Middletown
- 5 pm – Ivory Tower Holiday Party
- 5 pm – Art After Dark – Faculty & Student Holiday Arts & Crafts Sale at Newport Art Museum
- 5:30 pm – Santa Nightly Ride through Newport
- 6 pm – Scratch Series: Foods to Gift at Newport Vineyards
- 6 pm to 9 pm – Donut Burger Pop Up at Mission NPT
- 6 pm – Newport to Nashville songwriter round at The Newport Playhouse
- 6:30 pm – City of NewportWaterfront Commission
- 7 pm – Holiday Cabaret at The Edward King House
- 7 pm – Christmas on the Point
- 7:30 pm – A Boy Erased at Jane Pickens Theater