- Today – Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight – Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Today –NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt, diminishing to 5 to 10 kt this afternoon. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 42.1F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 7:03 am and sunset will be at 4:16 pm.
- The first low tide was at 3:47 am and the next low tide will be at 4:29 pm. The first high tide will be at 11:00 am and the next high tide at 11:29 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 4 days, lighting is 19%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 12 pm to 8 pm – Brick Alley Pub’s $4.95 International Nacho Day
- 4 pm – City of Newport Historic Cemetery Advisory Commission
- 4:45 pm – A Boy Erased at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Santa is coming to Middletown
- 5 pm to 8 pm – Taproom Tunes Weekly Music Series ft. Dudemanbro at Newport Vineyards
- 5:30 pm – Santa Sleigh Ride through Newport
- 6:30 pm – City of Newport City Council Meeting
- 7:30 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater