Newport, RI – There’s a new restaurant opening in The-City-By-The-Sea this week. It looks as if LoBro Taco will open to the public for the first time on Friday, December 7th.
From the team behind Scratch Kitchen & Catering, which is also on Broadway, the new restaurant at 66 Broadway will serve tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, and appetizers, according to its Facebook Page.
The culinary team is Kyle Bennett and Jonah Gadoury.
The restaurant will be open from 11 am to 7 pm Sunday through Thursday and from 11 am to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Broadway 66, Ally McTally’s Family Deli, and The Deli are a few of the occupants who most recently occupied the location.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library
- Governor, RIDOH, Newport City officials, community partners to host canvassing effort on Wednesday to encourage vaccination