Newport, RI – There’s a new restaurant opening in The-City-By-The-Sea this week. It looks as if LoBro Taco will open to the public for the first time on Friday, December 7th.
From the team behind Scratch Kitchen & Catering, which is also on Broadway, the new restaurant at 66 Broadway will serve tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, and appetizers, according to its Facebook Page.
The culinary team is Kyle Bennett and Jonah Gadoury.
The restaurant will be open from 11 am to 7 pm Sunday through Thursday and from 11 am to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Broadway 66, Ally McTally’s Family Deli, and The Deli are a few of the occupants who most recently occupied the location.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend
- AARP Analysis: COVID-19 deaths and cases in Rhode Island nursing homes increased from August to September