Newport, RI – Another edition of What’s Up Radio is here.
We start off the conversation reminding people that this (What’s Up Radio) is a new endeavor and project, so if you want to hear us earlier in the day or only when we have a guest? Send us your feedback at Ryan@whatsupnewp.com. We’re broadcasting at 1 pm because it’s the way and time that we’ve been on. We’re interested in your feedback.
You can follow along with the topics of the show here;
Topic Two – 7.1% of $1 million neighborhoods in Newport have become $1 million neighborhoods in the last year.
With Newport neighborhoods heading towards becoming $1 million neighborhoods in Newport, Connect Greater Newport says the high cost of housing is the main reason talent is fleeing the area.
Wondering how to keep in the know of when we’re live or trying to find our recent audio? Listen live or later to a podcast at;
- What’s Up Radio on WhatsUpNewp.com
- What’s Up Radio on Spreaker
- Looking for us on Spotify, IHeartRadio, SoundCloud, YouTube.
- Spreaker App on IOS or Android
More From What’s Up Newp
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings
- Opinion: Our seniors have earned the comfort to know we value them