Jamestown, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced that the “Folly House” at 30 Bay View Drive in Jamestown has recently sold for $3,750,000.
This transaction marks the second-highest sale in Jamestown year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.* Bob Bailey, Lila Delman Jamestown Sales Manager, represented the seller.
This year, Lila Delman Real Estate has participated in the top six sales in Jamestown, including 5 Court Street, the highest sale, at $4,200,000.* In this transaction, Lila Delman represented the seller and facilitated for the buyer.
“Our dominance in the luxury real estate market is remarkable,” commented Bob Bailey. “We take great pride in being the leading real estate firm in Jamestown!”
Located on the water’s edge of Jamestown Harbor, the “Folly House” is a period detailed shingled cottage, adorned with modern amenities. Measuring 3,875 square feet, the home features seven bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and stunning views of the Narragansett Bay and Newport Bridge.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State-Wide MLS for the period of January 01, 2018 – November 19th, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million