Middletown, RI – East Island Reserve Hotel will be hosting a job fair on November 14th from 4:00-7:00 p.m. and on November 15th from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Positions available include housekeepers, innkeepers and assistant innkeepers for the Vacation Newport portfolio of properties in Newport County, RI. Full and part-time positions available.
Competitive wages. Benefits for full-time employees offered. Some of the benefits that are available include:
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job seekers are asked to bring an updated resume or complete an application on-site, two forms of identification and will need to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Interviews will be in the Adirondack Room at the East Island Reserve Hotel located at 985 East Main Road in Middletown, RI. Contact Halie Sabatasso at (401) 845-9400with any questions.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16