Newport, RI – Here’s a look at what’s up for today in Newport in regards to weather, events, and more!
- Today – Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight – Rain, mainly after 2 am. Low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Today –NW winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming W this afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Tonight – Se winds around 5 kt, becoming E 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 30 kt after midnight. Waves 1 foot or less, then around 3 ft after midnight. Rain after midnight.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 51.1°F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise inNewport at7:11amand sunset will be at5:48pm.
- The firstlow tidewas at2:29amand the nextlow tidewill be at3:17pm. The firsthigh tidewill be at9:23amand the nexthigh tideat9:50pm.
- Today we will have10 hours and 37 minutesof sun. The solar transit will be at12:29pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Gibbous. Moon age is 16 days, lighting is 98%.
Cruise Ship Schedule
- Sunday – Victory 1 (Capacity: 202, 84 crew)
Things To Do
- 2:30 pm, 4:45 pm, & 7:30 pm –The Old Man & The Gunat Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm –Liege Wafflesat Ragged Island Brewery
- 5:30 pm –3rd annual Pumpkin Festat Pell Elementary School
- 6 pm –Sylviaat The Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 7 pm –Far ToNearat Casino Theatre
- 7 pm –3rd Annual Halloween CarnEvil Celebrationat Newport Vineyards
- 7 pm –Doubt: A Parable – Live Stageplayat The Edward King House
- 7 pm to 10 pm –Fortress of Nightmares at Historic Fort Adams
- 8 pm – Live improv comedy withThe Bit Playersat The Firehouse Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?