Dr. Kathy Abbass, RIMAP’s Executive Director and Principal Investigator, joins us for the majority of this edition of What’s Up Newp Radio on WADK 1540AM to answer,“Could it be the Endeavour?”
Archaeologists from the Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project (RIMAP) and its partner, the Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM), announced their 2018 research results for the study of the Newport Harbor transport fleet and search for Capt. Cook’s Endeavour last Friday at Gurney’s.
What’s Up Newp Radio Edition
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests