All About Home Care is dedicated to providing extraordinary care and brightening the lives of seniors every day, supporting clients in Bristol & Newport Counties. Established with the goal of enabling seniors to live independently in their homes, we are dedicated to providing extraordinary care. We are currently seeking a caring, responsible and professional Homemakers.
Our employees can help with the following services:
- LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING
- ERRANDS & TRANSPORTATION
- SLEEP OVER SERVICES
Our employees enjoy flexible schedules, as they determine when and where they work. In addition, we offer competitive pay, weekend pay differentials, training opportunities, paid travel time and mileages as well as vacation, sick, and health benefits for eligible employees.
- Acceptable Criminal Background Investigation & Motor Vehicle Record Report
- Valid driver’s license and access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Proof of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write and speak English at an average adult level
To apply for this job please visit www.allabouthomecareinri.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13