AmpSurf will host its second annual adaptive surfing clinic at Second Beach on September 15th.
Justin Speegle from AmpSurf joined Frank Prosnitz and me today on What’sUpNewp Radio on WADK 1540AM to chat about the event that involves adaptive surf therapy with certified adaptive surf instructors and is free for anyone with any kind of disability.
Also, joining us on the radio program today was Stephanie Geller from Rhode Island Kids Count.
What’sUpNewp Radio Edition
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free