Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 38 Collins Terrace for $3,225,000. This represents the third-highest sale in Jamestown year-to-date, according to statistics maintained by Rhode Island MLS* Cynthia Moretti, Broker Associate, represented the seller.
“The buyers fell in love with what the sellers have been enjoying for over 35 years; 210 feet of shore frontage which is completely unobstructed and open to the breathtaking views across the full expanse of the East Passage of Narragansett Bay. They recognized what a rare find this is!” said Cynthia Moretti in a press release on Friday.
The European-style glazed-brick residence is sited on 1.68 acres on the East Passage of Narragansett Bay with a private beach and mooring. Measuring 5,500 square feet across three levels, the house has six bedrooms, three and two half-baths, four fireplaces, and an attached two-bay garage. A delightful shorefront terrace ensures sensational waterfront vistas of the parade of sailboats and other boating activities passing by.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (alternatively, from State Wide MLS) for the period of January 01, 2018– September 07, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Photo credit: Lila Delman Real Estate
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13