Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of 60 Bonnet View Drive in Jamestown on Tuesday. The property reportedly sold for $1,152,000.
According to a press release issued by Lila Delman Real Estate, Bob Bailey, Manager of Lila Delman’s Jamestown office, Benjamin Thomas, Sales Associate, and Nancy Cresser, Sales Associate, represented the seller.
“This coastal cottage overlooking the West Passage of Narragansett Bay, with magical sunsets was enjoyed by our seller for over two decades; she hopes the new owners and their family enjoy as many memories as they have,” said Bob Bailey in the press release.
This waterfront cottage is sited on .21 acres of coastline overlooking the West Passage of Narragansett Bay. Measuring 1,716 square feet across two levels, the home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and multiple decks with expansive views of the bay.
(Photo credit: Lila Delman Real Estate)
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record