Newport, R.I. – Clean Ocean Access has announced that they will host two coastal cleanups on Aquidneck Island this month.
September 15th – Beach Cleanup
Clean Ocean Access is hosting a beach cleanup at Easton’s Beach in Newport, RI on September 15th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM for the International Coastal Cleanup Day. Coffee will be provided by Empire Tea and Coffee so don’t forget your reusable mug! Volunteers of all ages welcome, family friendly, no registration required! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 22nd – Beach Cleanup
Clean Ocean Access is hosting a beach cleanup at Pheasant Drive in Portsmouth on Saturday, September 22nd from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. We will meet at the end of the road at Pheasant Drive Beach, just north of the Newport Beach Club off route 114 (Bristol Ferry Rd). Hot coffee will be provided by Empire Tea and Coffee so don’t forget your reusable mug! Volunteers of all ages welcome, family friendly, no registration required! Contact: email@example.com.
For more information on Clean Ocean Access, visit ww.cleanoceanaccess.org.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools