Tim Towey made his weekly guest appearance on What’sUp Newp Radio on Thursday.
Before the show, Tim and I visited Newport Grand before its closure next week and also took a tour of the area around the Pell Bridge ramps and what the upcoming changes could look like. Our conversation over this hour ranged from Newport Grand, to Pell Bridge ramp realignment, to why the negativity around the Sheffield School, and more.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more