In a press release on Tuesday, Lila Delman Real Estate announced that 393 Indian Avenue in Middletown has sold for $4,100,000.
This transaction represents the highest sale in Middletown, year-to-date according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS*. Melanie Delman, President, and Keith Marvelle, Sales Associate, represented the buyer. The buyer and seller were not identified by Lila Delman Real Estate in the release.
“Recognizing location and value as primary attributes, these knowledgeable buyers chose this Indian Avenue waterfront property over others outside Rhode Island,” commented Melanie Delman in the press release.
This new shingle-style home is sited on two acres with sweeping water views. Measuring 5,500 square-feet across two levels of living, the house has six bedrooms, five and one half-baths, two fireplaces and an attached three-bay garage.
Photo provided by Lila Delman Real Estate.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (alternatively, from State-Wide MLS) for the period of January 01, 2018 – August 27, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million