Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 11 Roseneath Avenue in Newport for $1,050,000. Kate Leonard, a Sales Associate, represented the seller.
“Located in the Fifth Ward yachting district near King Park and the yacht clubs, this house offered a perfect yard for outdoor entertaining with a swimming pool, a fire pit, and a lovely terrace area,” commented Kate Leonard.
This spacious contemporary home is sited on .32 acres with close proximity to Newport Harbor. Measuring 2,188 square feet across two levels of living, the house has four bedrooms, three and one-half baths, a gas fireplace and an attached two-bay garage.
More From What’s Up Newp
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May
- Passim School of Music to honor Bob Dylan ahead of his 80th birthday
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will host a hiring day on May 15, looking to fill 80 open positions across Rhode Island
- Charlestown Seafood Festival returns August 6 – 8
- Barrington home built by golfer Brad Faxon sells for more than $4.5 million