It was a jam-packed Monday edition of What’sUpNewp Radio on AM 1540 WADK today.
Sandy Kristianson and Rob McCormack from Fort Adams Trust kicked-off the show with details on the 2nd Annual Music On The Porch series and more on what’s happening, new and to do at the Fort this summer.
Jane Roggero, Chair of the St. Barnabas Parish Festival, joined me next to chat about this weekend’s big festival.
Finally, I brought you a recent conversation that Bobb Angel and Pamela Pantos, Executive Director of the Newport Music Festival, recently had about the festival and what’s ahead.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.”
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic