It was a jam-packed Monday edition of What’sUpNewp Radio on AM 1540 WADK today.
Sandy Kristianson and Rob McCormack from Fort Adams Trust kicked-off the show with details on the 2nd Annual Music On The Porch series and more on what’s happening, new and to do at the Fort this summer.
Jane Roggero, Chair of the St. Barnabas Parish Festival, joined me next to chat about this weekend’s big festival.
Finally, I brought you a recent conversation that Bobb Angel and Pamela Pantos, Executive Director of the Newport Music Festival, recently had about the festival and what’s ahead.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.”
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays