Today’s guests included John Edwards, Vice President of Tiverton Town Council; Courtenay Needham, Senior Community Development Manager for the Northeast Region of the American Cancer Society; and Gianna Sullivan.
We capped off the week on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK in a busy and big way on Friday.
John Edwards from Tiverton Town Council called into the show to chat about last night’s 4-3 decision by the Council to allow Tiverton Town Casino to operate 24/7 when they open later this year.
Courtenay Needham joined us from the American Cancer Society office to give us the details on this weekend’s Relay For Life of Aquidneck Island.
Gianna Sullivan also joined us and provided us with a preview of Saturday’s King Park Day, NIMFEST, and the waterfront concert series.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.”
The Latest From WUN
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2
- Hocus Pocus 2 begins filming in Rhode Island
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)