The Newport Restoration Foundation is seeking two part-time, dynamic, engaging Visitor Services Associates (3 days per week including one weekend day). The hours are 8:30 am until 5:00 pm. This position will be a floater between the front gate and the admissions desk on weekdays and will be located at the front gate on the weekend to facilitate the daily circulation of visitors at Rough Point Museum and will be the first and last point of contact. Ensure the entry, orientation, and exit sequence at Rough Point is run professionally and that the visiting public feels welcomed. Provide accurate information (tour schedule, fee structure, etc.) and helpful assistance in a courteous manner. To apply, please submit a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin on July 5th. EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season