It was a jam-packed Tuesday edition of What’sUpNewp Radio Edition today.
Brian Sullivan kicked off the show and provided us with the details on Hope Day: Birth Of Our Nation Showcase.
The weekend ahead is going to be a busy one in The-City-By-The-Sea with the Great Chowder Cook-Off and Newport 10 Miler both taking place out at Fort Adams. Lisa McCurdy from Gray Matter Marketing called into the show to tell us all we need to know about the 6th Annual BankNewport Newport 10 Miler.
Michele Maker Palmieri from RI Waterfront Events also joined us to chat about all things chowdah and provide the latest details ahead of the 37th Annual Great Chowder Cook-Off!
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season