The Volvo Ocean Race Newport Stopover Race Village opens in just five days at Fort Adams State Park.
Brad Read, Executive Director of Sail Newport, joined Tim Towey and I on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition to give us an update on the Volvo Ocean Race and to provide us with the latest details, information, tips, and tricks for the 12-day event.
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels