Howley Bread Group (HBG), a Panera Bread Franchisee with 28 cafés in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, ha announced that they are now hiring up to 30 new associates for its Newport café.
As the busy summer season approaches, the bakery-café, located in the heart of it all near Newport’s popular Long Wharf, is looking for part-time associates to join its fun, upbeat work environment.
Howley Bread Group offers competitive hourly rates, free employee parking, and the opportunity to earn performance-based cash bonuses. Panera is seeking individuals with an outgoing personality who will provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
For more information on current and future hiring events, visit the HBG Facebook page at www.facebook.com/howleybreadgroup. Applicants who wish to apply online may do so through this link: https://www.panerabreadhbg.com/hourly-associate-positions.
The Latest From WUN
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society